Monday, June 13, 2011

Yesterday was the first time in 10 years of being a Mommy that I had to deal with a very sick toddler. Sure, I've been around for colds, ear infections etc. and yes, my eldest Joey has had a tummy virus once or twice as a young child, but what my 1 year old Michael had was a terrible tummy bug! It was absolutely horrible to watch him go thru so much discomfort, and at such a young age.......I was secretly freaking out!

He couldn't tell me when he was going to vomit, and he couldn't tell me where it hurt on his body, he just layed on the sofa all day long. Those of you who have toddlers know that something must be wrong if they are lounging around all day and not playing....so not like Michael.

Daddy happened to have the day off on this particular day which is very rare, he works literally 7 days a week so we were happy (especially myself) to have him here to help with Michael this day.

Daddy makes a nice place to rest

Resting on the sofa.... you can see a little smile peeking thru that pacifier.
So, this morning he is so much better.....he even ate some crackers and a few pieces of melon. yeah! Although he seems pretty weak and remains on the couch right now, he is defiantly better than yesterday. He was pretty darn tough and in my opinion....he totally champed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment