Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sundays.

Sunday is still my favorite day of the week. There is just something about it and I don't know why, but I look forward to this particular day each week.

The weather has been so nice these last few days, it's hard to stay inside. I keep finding myself trying to do all my indoor stuff outside. Taking the laundry basket outside to fold clothes in the sun, or take my laptop outside to work, and then there is always changing the diapers outside too......just kidding on that one.

Michael is so happy to be outside. He will literally stand at the sliding door, bang on it and babble at me (words I can't quite make out) to let him outside to play. We don't have a yard for the kids to play on per-say, but we have a deck in the back that is completely fenced off....he will play out there until I drag him in for the night. Nicolas, even though he is only 4 months old enjoys it as well. He is content to just look around at the sky and the trees.

All this great weather makes me want to start gardening, to bad we are anticipating some more cold weather in the next few weeks. I've got my seedlings started, but they won't be ready to transplant for at least another month.


Yellow Pear Tomato, Sweet 100 Tomato, Santa Fe Mild Peppers, Carnival Mix Sweet Bells, Banana Peppers,  Rosemary, Basil, Purple Basil & Marigolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment