Saturday, April 2, 2011

rough start....wonderful end.

The only problem with messing with a child's regular routine is the aftermath that comes with it the following day. Both the younger boys didn't sleep well last night, and I can only assume it was because of the trip to Modesto. They are pretty much robots when it comes to a nightly routine in this house, so throwing it off even a bit can be a catastrophe! Needless to say, I didn't sleep all that well either.....oh well, it was worth it!

On the brighter side of things, Tucker was able to come home earlier than usual today. He brought me a flower that he picked on the way home....I just love that! So much better than a bunch of flowers from the flower shop in my opinion. Michael loves when Daddy comes home.....he just lights up and goes running to Daddy the moment he hears the front door open.

Tucker made a nice dinner for all of us, and we had a nice night just being a family. I just live for these days!

Life. Is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment